MAY 31 – The Womack Family Band
We won’t know if this show will be moved outdoors until the day of the show, the forecast is simply too vague at this time for us to commit to an outdoor event. If the event IS moved to the outside we will be able to get all of our waiting list members in. Feel free to email me on Friday (or before) for updates.
~Tom Hitt~ firstname.lastname@example.org