Welcome! If you’ve never been to a house concert then you’re in for a treat! HITT HOUSE CONCERT SERIES is presented by Tom and Laurie Hitt.
We live in a 100 year old farm house, and we offer our guest artists their very own guest room with a double bed, right by the bathroom. We all cook in this family too, so if an artist stays over they are probably going to get TWO free home cooked meals; food at the show and breakfast. We do have a cat (info in case you have allergies).
INFORMATION FOR PATRONS
- Our shows begin with a 6PM Potluck dinner; bring a food item to share if you’d like to participate in this pre-show get together.
- The show begins promptly at 7PM.
- We ask a suggested donation of $10-15 per person. 100% of the donations go to the performing artists.
- All seats are reserved. You must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to attend.
- Limited seating; after 25 reservations folks are placed on a waiting list.
INFORMATION FOR PERFORMERS
- Our shows begin with a 6PM Potluck dinner which you are welcome to participate in.
- We ask a suggested donation of $10-15 per patron. 100% of the donations go to the performer (that’s you!).
- Your performance begins promptly at 7PM. The show is divided into two 45 minute sets with one 15 minute intermission.
- During set one we will put your merch out for display.
- We live in a 100 year old farm house, and we offer performers their very own guest room; double bed, right by the bathroom.
- We all cook in this family, so if you stay over, you are probably going to get TWO home cooked meals; food at the show and breakfast.
- We do have a cat (info in case you have allergies).
Hitt House Concert Series – the best little show in town!