Greetings, thanks for your interest in performing at HITT HOUSE CONCERT SERIES! Here are some things you need to know, please read carefully before submitting a request. If your music does not fit into the specified genres below we kindly ask that you do not request a gig.
- We book the following genres; singer/songwriter, folk, americana
- We do our bookings for each new series during December and January (be patient for a response)
- Our series runs from March through November of each calendar year
- We book one artist per month
- Our audience capacity is 25 max
- We collect a suggested donation of $10-15 from each audience member on your behalf
- 100% of the donations go to the artist (that’s you!)
- Our shows begin with a 6PM Potluck dinner which you are welcome to participate in
- Artists perform two 45 minute sets with a fifteen minute intermission
- We will set out your merch during your first set, it’s displayed during intermission
- We offer one guest room with a double bed; sofa and floor are also available!
- We have two cats (allergy info)
Requests for booking should be sent to email@example.com
FINALLY – Please include web links to your sites when requesting a gig. I review live performance videos first, then I review other materials. ALL requests are thoroughly reviewed before approving an artist for a show, so please send me links to your best live performance videos. It is a time consuming process, so it really helps me if you do your homework (fit the genres we book, present yourself in a professional manner) before submitting a request. Thanks! ~Tom Hitt~